Friday, October 26, 2012

My Hundredth Post

If I had a dollar for every post I've written...

Today I've hit my 100th post! Celebration! No, I'm not giving away a hundred dollars (sorry). I just thought that would be an amusing visual. It seems kind of pointless to write a hundredth post about a hundredth post (post-ception, right?), so just for fun, and since I love seeing other blogger's stats, I thought I'd share some of my stats for this blog as of today, October 26, 2012.

Posts:
My all time most viewed posts are:

I Understood That Reference: Avengers, Humor & Nerdiness  - 319 page views

We Shall Gain the Universe: Avengers, Plot - 136 page views

Storyboardishness - 134 page views

 Review: Outside Hollywood - 115 page views

Can You Wipe Out That Much Red: Avengers, Theme - 111 page views

Sort of Like a Team: Avengers, Character & Continuity - 108 page views

It's funny how four of my most viewed posts are part of my Avengers review. The Storyboardishness post surprised me, though. I'm not exactly sure why it's generated the page views that is has.

Traffic sources:
My all time top three referring sites are the A-to-Z Challenge blog, Google search, and Facebook. My top three keywords are:

"word art painting with words"
"painting with words"
"i understood that reference" (which explains my most viewed post).

Audience:
The US is my most viewing audience (no surprise there) but it's followed closely by, for some reason, Russia. Third after that is the UK, and at the bottom of the list is Latvia. 

Fun fact: 5% of my page views were viewed from an iPad. Hopefully that wasn't all me...

And my total page views over time, indiscriminately counting robots, spammers, and the like, is....

11,463 pageviews


Also, as of today, I've reached 104 followers! That makes me very happy. Thank you to all my faithful followers and commenters. You are very much appreciated!

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS, Lauren! Best of luck in the future and here's to the next 100! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The A to Z sure drives a lot of traffic, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aye, my book comes out the 14th 8-) I'm a bit excited, and very nervous.

    I changed the blog party rules, so you might be able to enter now. If you want, you can look over them again and check. But, either way, I hope you enjoy it!

    Also, a big congratulations on the 100th post! That is a bit accomplishment! I hope you keep it up, I do enjoy your blog!

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I got a dollar for every post I've written! As long as your logged in, Blogger won't count the pageviews you've made to your own blog. So that's great all things considered, right? Congrats on 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I think I may take a look at my stats, since reading yours was so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...