Okay, maybe just a little.
I got switched over today. This is my first time writing a post in the Updated Interface. It feels like I'm writing in a Word document. And I had trouble finding this page in the first place. In fact, I had trouble finding everything. And it's kind of hard to see. Everything is so white - it's blinding me.
But now onto all the positive things about the Updated Interface!
- The fact that it has an "Overview" page
- The drop down menu that's... um, more streamlined?
- The reading list is bigger
- The posting page looks like a Word document, as mentioned above
- In "Pages" you can choose to create a new page, or create a link to a web address (that's pretty cool)
- "Templates" shows you both your template and your mobile template
- It's a lot simpler and easier to create a new blog.
Really, try clicking on the "new blog" button. You'll get this:
Pretty neat, right?
So everyone breathe, the Updated Interface isn't that bad. And remember, if you really dislike it you can send feedback to Blogger. Just be nice about it, okay?
And of course, if you're totally lost Blogger has provided a helpful step-by-step guide to using the upgraded interface.
Even if I'm not entirely happy with the new look (my poor eyes!) I'm glad Blogger is working on making things better for us.
I just might have to wear sunglasses while blogging from now on...
What do you think of the new look? Have you tried out everything yet? Hate it? Love it?
Let me know by commenting!