|Visual Aid ;)|
- I finished reading The Hunger Games, which was really good. I stayed up way too late reading it (till 2:30, I think). It was an eBook, so I could read it on my iPhone without having the light on. I was going to write a review on Thursday, but I didn't have time. Expect a review soon, though.
- I came across this article the other day (on the CollegePlus website, I think) on how to handle awkward situations. It was both funny (the tips were given by an ex-con man!) and practical (very applicable to real-life situations).
- Just watched both seasons of Downton Abbey. Maybe I could do a review on it. I haven't done any movie (or in this case, TV series) reviews yet.
- Speaking of movie and TV reviews, I've started following this excellent movie review blog.
- I've joined the A-to-Z challenge. It should be fun. I haven't planned any of my posts yet, but I have some ideas.