Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WriteChain and the A-to-Z Challenge

One of my favorite writing tools right now is an app called WriteChain. This is the screen that greets me every time I open the app:



Once I've entered in my writing total, it becomes a session and I can write notes about it.


I can also edit my preferences. I've set a goal to write 400 words a day.



It's free and incredibly simple to use. And it's motivating to see the number of words add up, especially since I'm handwriting the first draft. 

In other news, I'm thinking of joining the April Blogging From A-to-Z challenge. Basically, it's a challenge for bloggers to write twenty-six alphabet themed posts in the month of April. The goal is to write a post every day in the month of April except for Sundays.

It would be a good writing exercise. Although I don't know if my (currently eight) followers would appreciate having their reading list flooded with my posts. 

Have you used or heard of WriteChain? 

Have you entered or heard of the A-to-Z challenge?

Let me know by commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...